lol, I had a feeling Mike would be the one to get it. Whether he looked it up or not (if he knew it by head I give him a hand!), I knew it'd be him. [img]cool.gif[/img]
Printable View
lol, I had a feeling Mike would be the one to get it. Whether he looked it up or not (if he knew it by head I give him a hand!), I knew it'd be him. [img]cool.gif[/img]
Obviously, Cav's diet contains little sucrose. It enhances intelligence! as glucose does.
>/ im st00pid st00pid sucrose *kicks sucrose in the balls* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
damn i dont know any of this @__@
Well, to tell the truth I had to look at it, because I remembered it had to be made out of carbon, oxygen and hydrogen, and that it had a long chain, but I didn't remember the exact formula.
Next question: Why can we see the sun's corona in a total eclipse?
(Sizer: if you are reading this, sorry for the subject of the question! [img]wink.gif[/img] )
- For Xenogears players: I think my last question remains unanswered. The correct answer for "What's the name of the place known as 'The end of the world'" is -Kadomony-.
Here's another Xenogears question: Which was the real name of Miang M997? (REMEMBER TO MARK THE SPOILER WHEN YOU REPLY!!)
I have no idea. none. nada. zippo.
Ok, I'll post the reply to both questions tomorrow, if nobody answered them.
<-- clueless
im with DR as usuall i got nada ^^
Ok, here are the answers to my questions:
"Why can we see the sun's corona in a total eclipse?"
We can see it because the moon covers all the sun, and just the sun. They look the same size from the Earth, so the Moon gets to totally cover the Sun, yet it doesn't cover the Sun's corona.
The reason why they look the same size is that the Moon is 400 times smaller than the Sun, but it's 400 times closer to the Earth.
And I must say this is quite unusual. Regular satellites aren't as big as the Moon; this is a special case. A plausible theory says that the Moon was part of the Earth in the early ages of our solar system, and that a brutal asteroid impact split it in 2; the main chunk still followed the orbit and eventually got round again, and the smaller chunk became the Moon, orbiting around the Earth.
"Which was the real name of Miang M997?"
***MAJOR XENOGEARS SPOILERS!!!***
?
?
?
?
?
WARNING: You should read this only if you have finished the game. Serious.
?
?
?
?
?
Miang M997's original name was Karen, mother of Fei and wife of Khan Wong. She was the previous Miang to the blue/purple haired girl.
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
*EOS*
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ December 07, 2002 02:48 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>